Electro has the freedom to change this from time to time. To stay updated you are recommended to check this page from time to time.
Here is the list of things that we may collect –
- Contact information – email address and contact number
- Demographic information – preferences, interests, and postcodes.
- Any other information, that may be used for, offers or surveys.
We acquire this information to offer you better services, and various other reasons, which are –
- To update our internal record
- To send promotional special offers, promotional emails regarding new product launch, any update that might interest you.
- To improve product and service quality.
- We may use these contacts to stay connected with you, regarding any market research purposes. The contacts will be made through email, phone number, mail or fax. This information might be used to customize the website according to your interest.
We ensure to secure your information in every possible way. To avoid unauthorized access or revelation, we have put into action the best electronic, physical, and managerial procedures to secure the information that we collect from you online.
Cookies are small files that ask for your permission to get placed on the hard drive on your computer, phone or laptop. When you agree the file is added and helps in analyzing web traffic, or informs you when you access any website. They allow the web apps to respond to you as an individual. This way the web application moulds itself to your requirement preference, by memorizing your likes, dislikes and preferences.
Electro uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used by our audience. This assists us in analyzing information and details about our web page traffic and enhance our website by adhering to the needs of our customers. This information is only used for statistical analysis purposes and then it is erased from our system.
Moreover, these cookies help us in offering you with better website browsing experience in the future, by availing us to view which pages are useful to you and which are not.
By accepting the cookies you are in no way giving us access to your computer or phone, other than the information you are voluntarily sharing with us. You have the option to decline or accept the cookies.
Many web browsers tend to automatically accept cookies, be aware of the web browser about cookie accepting policy. You can modify your browser, but it may not let you take full advantage of our website.
You may choose the option of restricting the collection of your personal information, in the ways listed below –
- Whenever you feel the need of filling up any sorts of form, you must look for the option that states that you do not want these details to be used for any other reason than those which are stated and click on it.
- In any way, if you change your mind to not share your information with us any longer you can email us with the same concern at – (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- In no way are we own the liberty to sell and lease your data and information to any other country unless we are required by the law to do so. Your personal information will be used for the mentioned reasons.
- Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you can ask for details of personal information. You will require to pay a small fee. If you require any copy of the information you may write to us with the same concern to (email@example.com).
If in any case, you believe that any information that we gathered about you is not complete please contact us soon as you can. We will correct the information accordingly.